- 150 g salted butter, softened
- 80 g light brown sugar
- 80 g granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225 g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g plain chocolate chip or chunks
- generous scoops of Cheers Toffee+Vodka Ice Cream
- Put the butter and sugars into a bowl and beat until creamy. Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into the bowl and mix it in with a wooden spoon. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan170C/gas 5. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper.
- Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking trays. This mixture should make about 30 cookies.
- Bake for 8–10 mins until they are light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre if you press them.
- Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes to set and then lift onto a cooling rack.
- Once cooled completely add a scoop of toffee vodka ice cream on to the base of a cookie.
- using another cookie press down gently on the ice cream to form a sandwich
- place back in to freezer so they can set